Sunday, May 13, 2007

Selamat Hari Ibu!!

Some of the heaven sent mothers that I have known and who have touched my life

Oh, sweet mother of mine, I love you more than you will ever know. You are loved more than words can say. I may not have that many opportunities to see or call you, but I never stop loving you. You made me who I am today... good and wonderful all because of you.

Mothers are the flowers of our lives, the thorns that prick us when we're off track, the leaves that catch us when we fall. Every day I see what a wonderful job you do raising all your children and I could never thank you enough for all that you have done. Thank you for your LOVE, SUPPORT, and GOOD HOME COOKING. And not forgetting, for potty training me.

To the sweetest Mom of them all. To the greatest Mom anyone ever had! You’re the absolute BEST Mom we could have and an inspiration to us all…thank you for your love, your joy, your guidance, your wisdom, and your smile.

We hope your every day is wonderful, especially today. May ALLAH bless you ALWAYS.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

4 comments:

dith said...

Thanks on behalf of all moms portrayed here!

Mama Sarah said...

yes, yes... thank you :)

mynn said...

what a great entry pycno. i bet all the moms are touched by knowing you as well

Ikelah said...

great entry that will cause the moms to shed their tears of gratefulness.

nice song, sama old timerlah kita.

Happy mother's day to all mums. May Allah bless all of you, always.