Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Bea...

And on this special day, I'm dedicating this oldie to you....but the message is forever true.
Dont you worry, age is just a number. Of course, we can always ask Sarah (Mynn and Mama Sarah's daughter). After all, she is now in Shah Alam. From now onwards, I suspect that little Sarah will be our 'feel-good channel' especially on birthdays. So, Sarah, berapa umur Auntie Bea hari ni ye???? ;)


Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until the stars fall from the sky,
Yours (yours) until the rivers all run dry
In other words, until I die

Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until the sun no longer shines,
Yours (yours) until the poets run out of rhyme
In other words, until the end of time

I'm gonna stay right here by your side,
Do my best to keep you satisfied
Nothin' in the world can drive me away
'Cause every day, you'll hear me say

Baby, I'm yours (baby, I'm yours)
And I'll be yours (yours) until two and two is three,
Yours (yours) until the mountains crumble to the sea
In other words, until eternity

Baby, I'm yours
'Til the stars fall from the sky
Baby, I'm yours
'Til the rivers all run dry
Baby, I'm yours
'Til the poets run out of rhyme

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Bea!!!!
wishing you all the happiness in the world & Allah's blessings.







(tumpang lalu ye? pycno, whoops the mobile number i gave you is slightly wrong, it's 017 3600 157).

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mrs pycno. may Allah bless you and your family.

dith said...

Happy 20th Birthday Bea!

pycnogenol said...

On behalf of Bea, thank you all for the kind wishes.
And DITH - Bea senyum meleret to know that she can start to vote on her next birthday. Just hope that Pak Lah will delay the elections till next year!! ;)

Arifah said...

Oh oh oh Mr Pycky! Always the romantic and sweet one. I jealous of you la Mrs Bea. Hehehe.

Happy birthday auntie bea. Semoga dimurahkan rezeki and dipermudahkan segala urusan. InsyaAllah. =)

Anonymous said...

whoaa...lomentiknyaa... :)

Anonymous said...

encik pyc, apakata tujukan lagu lelaki ini-anuar zain untuk your beloved. rasa macam lebih sesuai. just a suggestion... :)

pycnogenol said...

Afie - Thank you, from Pycno and Bea. So, how long is your break?

Lazu - Lomentik tu akibat seling membaca entli-entli lazu. ;)

Lelaki ini pun memang sukakan lagu terbaru dari lelaki itu. Tapi sebagai menghormati Ramadhan yang bakal menjelang, Pycno terpaksa menghentikan sementara siaran lagu yang boleh melalaikan.

Salfiza said...

wahhhh.. romantiknya..

Anonymous said...

pyc,
ustaz tahsin yg pyc bgtau aritu namanya tahsin malek ke? dia penjaga masjid darul imaan di arncliffe sydney di sini. about 45 minutes by bus and train dari rumah saya. saya belum dapat jumpa dia lagi tapi kalau ada peluang nanti insyaAllah saya akan tegur dia.

pycnogenol said...

Asnor Filza - Yang bahagian romantik tu, kita sambung selepas Syawal nanti. For now, sama-sama kita menghayati Ramadhan.

Lazu - Yes, that's the one - Tahsin Malek. He was a former student at IIUM, and used to be a part-time newsreader with TV3. Bagus lah kalau Tahsin sekarang menjadi penjaga di Masjid Darul Imaan di Arncliff, Sydney. I'm so proud of him!!
The father is the Ustaz - Ustaz Malek.

Of course both of them will not know who Pycnogenol is, for they only know the man behind the mask. ;)

Kalau Lazu bercadang untuk berjumpa mereka nanti, e-mail Pyc at lonegoncyp@yahoo.com InsyaAllah boleh Pyc perkenalkan diri sebenar nanti. You must meet and get to know them, before you come back to Malaysia.